What’s included in the partnership?
Large Group Events
Small Group Study
- Blog: Every week, we collect the best ideas and advice from the top marriage ministry leaders on our blog
- Podcast: The MarriedPeople podcast is a resource created for couples and chucrch leaders alike
- Couple’s Website: All of our best content and resources for couples are collected here for you to share at your church
- Facebook page: A gathering of like-minded marriage ministry leaders coming together to share ideas and advice
- Training Videos: We’ve made it easier to use our abundance of sources with these videos
- Online Webinars: A chance to hear from us on trending topics and ask questions about how to impact marriages
- 4 large group events: used as one-night events, sermon series or marriage retreat. Includes communicator videos, program order, host scripts, follow up materials
- Small group study: teaching videos, leaders guides, and activities for use in small group settings
- 4 date nights: step-by-step instructions designed to get couples talking, laughing and connecting
- 12 months of MarriedPeople monthly: monthly email newsletter you can send to married people in your church
- Orange Specialist support: access to our friendly-neighborhood specialist
- Promotional materials: printable postcard and bulletin insert, promo video, etc.
- *Paid as a one-time annual fee of $499
Confused? Don't be. Talk to us.
A Marriage Ministry with No Staff Required.
Being a MarriedPeople partner is like having a marriage ministry team at your church.
You do what only you can do and we’ll take care of the rest.
What Our Partners Are Saying
“I’m not having to create all the marketing around the different resources.
Everything is ready for me to focus on building the relationships and connecting people to the great stuff we’re sending out. “Jarrod Martin
“We had a hard time finding other resources that focused on enriching ALL marriages rather than just those starting out or in crisis.
Since we deeply believe in the approach, this is the only marriage ministry resources we would think to recommend.“Leslie Mills
“I don’t have to create content! It’s great to be able to study the content and adapt (if needed) rather than having a blank canvas with no strategy.
I feel equipped to take a step while knowing the next step.”Josh Fortney
Still need help convincing your church leadership?
Frequently Asked Questions
How is this a year’s worth of content?
When we say a year’s worth, we really mean that we give you content to plan out an annual marriage strategy. It doesn’t mean that we are providing 52 weeks of content, and the reason for that is simple—not every couple wants to focus on their marriage 365 days a year, 52 weeks of the year. Life happens. There are other things going on that require time and attention. But that doesn’t mean it isn’t important.
The MarriedPeople strategy pack contains four Larger Group Experiences, a multi-week Small Group study, four Date Nights, and 12 issues of MP Monthly. The pack gives you over 25 touch-points to encourage couples to connect and practice the four core habits in a way that follows the natural ebb and flow of daily, grown-up life. You can also customize it to work with the current structure of your church.
Does the content change every year? When?
I signed up and haven’t received anything in the mail. Why?
Our Strategy Pack resources are available only as an online, downloadable resource. You will need to log into your Orange account to gain access.
If you are new to Orange, you should have received an email with a username and password. If you haven’t, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When will I have access to the resources once I make a purchase?
You get to choose when you want to start! You will have access starting the month of your start date.
If you would like immediate access to start planning out your year, put your start date as the current month.
What is your cancellation policy?
If you wish to cancel your account, you have a 60 day window for cancellation and will be refunded the money for the package you have purchased, minus a charge of the following per downloaded files:
- $150 for every Larger Group Experience you have downloaded.
- $150 for any of the 5 Small Group Experience files downloaded.
- $75 for any of the Individual Couple Experience files downloaded.
A download is defined as any component of a series that has been downloaded by any user on the account. A cancellation fee of $50 may also be charged.